Fire Walk With Me Fire Walk With Me

Quite awesome

It was all well done, the 'cut/slash' animation during the running scene was pretty cool. Slow beginning but it was worth it, "What kind of god would let this happen!?" Fuckin' hilarious. Keep making these, they're great.

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

I'll review this like any other movie.

It wasn't all that great, the animation itself was ok, the song in the background annoyed me, and the girl's voice got a little annoying.

Touching? Yes.
Riding on the backs of 3000+ dead men and women? You betcha.

If this didn't have 9/11 tacked onto it, no one would give a shit, and this would have been buried/ignored/blammed. Am I saying I wasn't touched? No, am I saying I laughed? Yes, at the 'lonely titties' comment by a user below...it was an 'ok' movie.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Fantastic.

Well drawn, and awesome all around. The character animation is a tad clunky at times, but you more than make up for it with the effects and scenery.

Cityscape Cityscape

Isn't it great when people miss the point?

I love it, but people seem to be missing the point of the game. You're supposed to find the most effective build older to maximize your city's growth and make *gasp* a 60/60 cityscape. I of course, suck ass at this game and my highest has been 27.

Still fun though, still playing. 7, more maps would be cool.

Bad Ass MoFro Bad Ass MoFro

er mofro wasnt that funny

and wasn't that great. It was a nice game, no music? Oh and theres a bug where you can get shot through the wall.

Polar Rescue Polar Rescue

very badass

Even though i couldnt get past the part with the 3 rotating platforms, i still loved this game. Its one of the best ive played so far, i like the little intro too! again that game ruled ass, i hope you make more levels.